Book NowBook Now
- The seminar is designed to provide an understanding of the compliance needs for Aerodrome Ground Lighting (AGL) and Ground Traffic Management (GTM).
- The key objective is to identify and define best industry practice to ensure Civil Aviation Authority Regulators, Airports and their Contractors understand fully the needs to ensure both compliance, project acceptance and maintenance standards.
- Achievement of course goals is enabled through a combination of interactive discussions, case studies and group workshops.
- Introduction to Air Traffic Management, Ground Flows and Maneuvering area management systems
- Operational and business drivers, Airport- Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM) principles and Asset Management benefits
- Overview of Communications, Navigation & Surveillance (CNS) /Air Traffic Management (ATM) and GTM infrastructure requirements including Advanced Surface Movement Guidance & Control Systems (A-SMGCS) solutions
- AGL & A-SMGCS Regulatory structure to support airfield operational requirements and documentation needed for Maintenance, Safety Management Systems and Certification
- Airport Safety Case requirements, and the need for Risk Management and Safety Management Systems
- Compliance Monitoring through continuous and daily observations of project implementation, operational and safety performance
- Audit planning, programming and scheduling plus feedback mechanisms
- Roles and Responsibilities of key staff. Human Performance in the workplace; how the organization contributes to human error; and the need for strategies that will reduce accidents associated with employees, sub- contractors and other personnel
The event will be held at the Hyatt Place Hotel, London Heathrow, LHR.
Welcome to our 3 day Aerodrome Ground Lighting (AGL) Maintenance & Compliance Seminar
Location: London, UK
Date: 21st May 2019 to 23rd May 2019
Price: £0.00 + VAT
If you require any further information on this or any other event please contact the following:
Clive Snook: email@example.com +44 (0) 7772367023
Keith Costall: firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 7584900802